Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 October, 08:09
VK posted this today!
It was a great movie!

Nana has called VK our Gabriel since I first met him online.
It has never mattered his real name, that has always been immaterial.

Can you repost & finish the story for us on AU before you sign off? @vincentkennedy

We preserve this as real history for future generations.

Proof positive that ONE Hooman can make a difference and even without the world knowing his name.

https://youtu.be/CQMVDkNjv...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
28 October, 01:20
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
He is leaving ? Mission accomplished? Saying goodbye is always a bit sad, but maybe it's also a new beginning.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 October, 11:28
In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication
Maybe VK can't see the future now because it has not been written in this new timeline yet?

Wheels @Wheels
29 October, 11:30
He can't see the future because he is a fake, just like your fake messiah Trump!! All being exposed for what they really are!!🤡 That's all!! HONK HONK!!

29 October, 11:33
In response Wheels to his Publication
Trump is not a messiah.
No one man can save us.
Trump is an instrument just as we are.

Nana prays you find your balance hun, and you are able to throw off all that negative energy.
🙏

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
Indeed... the same demonic globalists Hell bent on our destruction & enslavement are the SAME ONES who pushed the Q Psyop to placate us into passively standing by (while we could have and should have been converting to Christ before His Return) - why... because that's what demons do... the Ruin and Destroy souls from Salvation
12:35 PM - Oct 29, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by AnonAlicious in this post can reply
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
29 October, 02:49 (E)
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication
If what you say is true, then Dr Jan Halper must be DS because she is verifying a lot of the Q messages.

I think she is telling the truth.

29 October, 04:59
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
Not necessarily... I can not say she is DS or not (chances are not) just because someone verifies truths in Q does NOT make them DS anymore than it makes Q true because it contains some truths... Just like not EVERYTHING Fox News reported was false or deliberately DS in nature... that is the sinister aspect of the Q PsyOp - it mixes truths, half truths and outright lies... it even reveals parts of the DS plans (knowing full well that in revealing parts of the plan it is in fact gaining our trust) Remember when we all trusted Fox News? Why? Because the reported truths and evils... that's exactly what Good Cop vs Bad Cap does... it manipulates by gaining our trust, and it can't accomplish that at all if ALL it does is lie to us... it has to mix in truth as well

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 October, 02:42
President Trump has always put GOD/Jesus 1st in this battle.

29 October, 02:43
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Have you seen the video where Trump proclaims he has never sinned? hmmm....

29 October, 02:31
You are welcome to you perceptions but if you have been placating instead of finding your true connection to God, I pray you find it soon.🙏

As for myself and many here the Q op only made us stronger both in our faith and in our abilities to find what resonates as truth.

if you want to fight this with conventional weapons, all prayers for you, but you have no chance against what they have in the material.

Our only chance to win has always been our connection to God and each other.

29 October, 02:38
I agree... our only hope is Christ and this is what I pray (and what I share) that souls are saved and wake up and return to Christ... that we don't sit around thinking this Q Psyop is going to save humanity... ONLY JESUS WILL 🙏

29 October, 02:13
Think Anons better sit down... and take a deep breath...

Wheels @Wheels
29 October, 12:44
Hallelujah!!! Finally somebody that understands!!

29 October, 02:12
In response Wheels to his Publication

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
29 October, 12:43
💯
The military's not our savior, and them saying so is blasphemy

29 October, 02:12
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 October, 02:45
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
I totally agree. To refer to our military in the way many have is wrong. There's only 1 Savior and as I see it we are all serving Jesus/GOD/The Holy Spirit.