Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 October, 08:09
VK posted this today!
It was a great movie!

Nana has called VK our Gabriel since I first met him online.
It has never mattered his real name, that has always been immaterial.

Can you repost & finish the story for us on AU before you sign off? @vincentkennedy

We preserve this as real history for future generations.

Proof positive that ONE Hooman can make a difference and even without the world knowing his name.

https://youtu.be/CQMVDkNjv...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
28 October, 01:20
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
He is leaving ? Mission accomplished? Saying goodbye is always a bit sad, but maybe it's also a new beginning.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 October, 11:28
In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication
Maybe VK can't see the future now because it has not been written in this new timeline yet?

Wheels @Wheels
29 October, 11:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
He can't see the future because he is a fake, just like your fake messiah Trump!! All being exposed for what they really are!!🤡 That's all!! HONK HONK!!

Sherry Slape @sslape
29 October, 11:58
In response Wheels to his Publication
No one said trump is the messiah, he is just a tool used by God like the rest of us. Where is your proof anyone is fake? How do we know you arent fake?

Wheels @Wheels
Ya'll just attack somebody that thinks without the help of the cult!!! And they ya'll claim to be free thinkers when parroting around the nonsense of the Q-cult and dog pile those that don't think like you do!!! 🤡🤡🤡🤡 Ya'll are clowns!! 🤡🤡🤡 And act the same God Damn way the crybaby left does!!! The no IQTARDs are the lefties, Brain Dead and Useless!!! Get used to it!!! 🙂
12:12 PM - Oct 29, 2023
In response Sherry Slape to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Wheels in this post can reply
Sherry Slape @sslape
06 November, 11:39
Oh forgot to tell ya my IQ is 133 so even Q has a hard time fooling me. My study of history, theology of Yehoveh, mathematics, etc is extensive. I could, with 95% accuracy say i have read and studied over 10,000 books. So just calm down and lets see if you can learn something from all us IQtards. What is your IQ exactly?

Sherry Slape @sslape
06 November, 11:34
First we are not a cult, we are information gatherers and Q has always given us the best clues to follow and you know what, they aint never lead us down a wrong road. some are a little hard to figure but always down a good road. Why are you so mad that we do that? That is how you know we are free thinkers cause Q never really told us shit, just gave us clues. Its like a game of mystery. Q is the reason millions now think for themselves. So why you so mad about it?