Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Never watched that show. BUT kinda fkn INTENTIONAL if this is true.
12:12 AM - Oct 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
29 October, 02:35
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I like Friends, I still watch it. Lol. But his name & the other main 5 were on the list as already executed. 🤷‍♀️ pretty sus though

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 October, 08:58
In response Trump Fan420 to her Publication
They were all satanists. Ugh. Folks can watch what they want, I don't watch any of these weirdos.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
29 October, 02:35
Dead men don’t talk

29 October, 09:00
In response Mark Estes to his Publication
Facts, ask this guys bro who threatened to hire a hit man to kill meh, oh yeah ya can't he is gone. I don't know if it is true he was gonna speak up, this one. Patriot shared it.

29 October, 12:29 (E)
How the fk you gonna drown in a Jacuzzi.