Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
28 October, 05:19
More Footage of Acapulco which has been destroyed. #WeatherWarefare (3 min 40 sec) A category 5 Hurricane out of nowhere. No warning.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
I gota ask
Why isn't fake news covering this 24/7?
As 2 clog the news cycle?🤔
08:06 PM - Oct 28, 2023
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by carpenter in this post can reply
Widget 260 @widget260
29 October, 12:29
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
I saw this on radar as it formed. There is no way this was mother nature's work. Much like Harvey 2017, This storm spun up to a cat 5 while hugging the coast. Hurricanes get their strength from warm water. Half of it being over land would've caused a very lopsided storm that couldn't have formed the perfect specimen the radar showed. This thing had some help. They're probably trying to avoid backlash like they got from Lahaina. I will eat a shoe if this was a naturally occurring event.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 October, 01:02
In response Widget 260 to her Publication
Agreed!
I II eat the other 1

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
28 October, 08:10
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Good questions...not sure why the crickets on this story...

28 October, 08:14
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
The suicided [Card] More Important?