Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
More Footage of Acapulco which has been destroyed. #WeatherWarefare (3 min 40 sec) A category 5 Hurricane out of nowhere. No warning.
05:19 PM - Oct 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
30 October, 04:20
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Where are the bodies? Where are the survivors? The photo quality stinks. I don't believe this one at all. Almost looks like someone was filming it off of a computer screen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
29 October, 12:20
Where is everyone? There is no shelter, there should be lots of people wandering around and encampments. It’s almost like the place was abandoned.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
29 October, 01:14
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
Great observation
Sobering 2 Think Of That!
That cilp Of Building Had 2 of Housed a million People?
No First Responders/ Clean up/ SARs/Vehicle's?
What would have the Power to Vanish such Numbers of people?
Scary To Ponder!

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
28 October, 08:06
I gota ask
Why isn't fake news covering this 24/7?
As 2 clog the news cycle?đŸ¤”

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
28 October, 08:10
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Good questions...not sure why the crickets on this story...

Widget 260 @widget260
29 October, 12:29
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
I saw this on radar as it formed. There is no way this was mother nature's work. Much like Harvey 2017, This storm spun up to a cat 5 while hugging the coast. Hurricanes get their strength from warm water. Half of it being over land would've caused a very lopsided storm that couldn't have formed the perfect specimen the radar showed. This thing had some help. They're probably trying to avoid backlash like they got from Lahaina. I will eat a shoe if this was a naturally occurring event.