Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
28 October, 06:24
I did not disappear I am just exhausted and literally slept all day and night yesterday. and day before .... I know our bodies are going through upgrades and repairs - so - sometimes you need to take a break from all the madness. I know when I had enough.... and the 3D world is kicking my ass - even harder when you do not fit in...

I know your all exhausted too ! - Take time out to heal and regenerate...we will need it in the days ahead .... not sure what will happen and we may not SEE it or HEAR it but I think we will FEEL it...not everything that is happening is visible or shown to us the way we think... that makes it hard - I know bc we think we have to literally feel the Earth move or SEE some EXPLOSIVE comms... sometimes it comes in silence...
REST UP ..... our bodies are now catching up with our minds.
BODY AND SOUL - its a PACKAGE DEAL !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cornell Qarcia77 @Cornell77
So well said! Some days feel so heavy on this 3D plane; we have to rest. πŸ™ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
10:26 AM - Oct 28, 2023
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cornell77 in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
29 October, 06:06
In response Cornell Qarcia77 to his Publication
Even with all the rest I am dragging my feet... but I know this is meant to be ..... the last PUSH through ! Rest UP soldier !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396