Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
I did not disappear I am just exhausted and literally slept all day and night yesterday. and day before .... I know our bodies are going through upgrades and repairs - so - sometimes you need to take a break from all the madness. I know when I had enough.... and the 3D world is kicking my ass - even harder when you do not fit in...

I know your all exhausted too ! - Take time out to heal and regenerate...we will need it in the days ahead .... not sure what will happen and we may not SEE it or HEAR it but I think we will FEEL it...not everything that is happening is visible or shown to us the way we think... that makes it hard - I know bc we think we have to literally feel the Earth move or SEE some EXPLOSIVE comms... sometimes it comes in silence...
REST UP ..... our bodies are now catching up with our minds.
BODY AND SOUL - its a PACKAGE DEAL !
06:24 AM - Oct 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
Happy Daisy @Happy_Daisy
28 October, 08:11
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
I am exhausted. All day wanted to sleep. Going to bed early.
Thought it was just me being lazy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
29 October, 06:04
In response Happy Daisy to his Publication
Nope - we have to rest .. I worked yesterday got home and went straight to bed - just got up now. I noted that many were tired at work too... so something is in the air. I usually function well on 4 to 6 hours but this ???- 10 - 12 hours of sleep? Is it really windy where you are?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cornell Qarcia77 donated @Cornell77
28 October, 10:26
So well said! Some days feel so heavy on this 3D plane; we have to rest. πŸ™ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
29 October, 06:06
In response Cornell Qarcia77 to his Publication
Even with all the rest I am dragging my feet... but I know this is meant to be ..... the last PUSH through ! Rest UP soldier !

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
28 October, 10:12
So true… For me at night I have energy running through me… it’s unnerving at 4 am….πŸ€”

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
28 October, 10:02
Glad you're OK sister πŸ€—πŸ«€πŸ’—
Been some heavy comms. Decodes are getting INTERESTING to say the least. Rest up. We need you. Love you. ❀

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
29 October, 06:13
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
I am OK just extremely tired and as you know this 3D world is kicking my ass ! .... It pains me not to be able to do the work/decode/comms.... I pray I have the energy to carry on .... could it be this exhausting to play out both realms?... Can't I get a STAND IN for the 3D world while I fight in this one? Who the heck works on a Sunday???... I DO!.. This is insane .... πŸ˜₯-I miss my Si ✨Star,,,,