Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
13 January, 01:34
In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
13 January, 01:31
My middle sister drank diet coke for decades and was diagnosed with MS.... she finally quit Aspartame products.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
13 January, 12:19
The FDA needs to be eradicated.
It's bought out by big corp.
Let's destroy it, before it destroys us.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
13 January, 12:27
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
Federal Death Admin, made by demons just like the UN of hell. Etc.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
13 January, 11:52
Hey Lady!
Pray ALL Is Well.
💕🙏💕👍💕

Thanks For Sharing.

Fookers JUST Won't Stop
Till Trump Shuts Down Them Down.

1000's of processed products with aspartame..
Tic-tacs... Frickin' Everything.

Aspartame has buried its name several times. "Natural Flavors" is their favorite.

I don't go down the aisles of processed products so the grocery store experience is short and "sweet". 🙃

Enjoy Your Day! 💕🙏💕

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
13 January, 01:32
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
Happy New Year and hope you are well also!!!
We are doing pretty good and enjoying some balmy 46 degree rain. Sending you BIG LOVE 💓

wht 2.0 @wht
13 January, 11:23
If it's a sweet product whatever it is and I don't see 'sugar' as the only sweetener I'm assuming whatever it's sweetened with is likely toxic