Only people mentioned by HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply
Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
27 October, 10:55
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
Sisters are IDENTICAL TWINS..bet there are 2.

💜💚💜👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
27 October, 10:34
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
27 October, 10:52
Watching this made me cry. Well done!!!

27 October, 10:35
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
😉

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
27 October, 10:39
Hands down, no-holds-barred, flat-out undeniably my ALL TIME favorite song.

So much so, my children scream, "it's daddy's song" right before they all go quite, calm, and smile while they watch me soak it up with my whole being.

Pro Tip: I have not pressed "play" on this song myself in over 20 years. I refuse to let go of that feeling I had when it came over the radio...

I'm still working on that man in mirror, btw.

(There's a story there, willing to share when the time is right.)

I love you.

27 October, 10:48
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
One of my favorites......I'm still working on the "woman in the mirror"....you're not alone ;)