JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
26 October, 11:26
Of course Q is a PSYOP, meant to awaken the Patriots who really, really care. There is no replacing the experience of having been there in real time. I rarely post proofs because we have proofs coming out of our ears. The only war that is real is within. I hope that you have a beautiful day Truth seeker.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 October, 11:20
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Both sides have used psyops on us.
>>>To quantify us in groups and levels of awake, asleep.
>>>To determine who leads and who follows
>>>To determine who can be manipulated and in what areas.

Q made us all think for ourselves, do our own research.
I believe it targeted more the younger generations because they have been the most indoctrinated. Older people have never trusted the govt, we simply could not individually do anything about it.

Team Evil psyops us to learn the best and easiest path to not only destroy us but to trick us into doing it to ourselves.

You see, in Nana's opinion satan can't do anything to us so he has to trick us into doing it to ourselves.

HOW IRONIC IT IS THEN:

Q & the Q Team used psyops the entire way to cause Team Evil at every turn to expose themselves, to destroy themselves.

CHERRY ON TOP!
All done legally!

Thank you Q & Q Team!
Let's not forget the names that we have never known behind the
Q Team as well.
Psyop that saved h

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Royal Raven, click on at the bottom under it