Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
26 October, 10:17
Navy decode

=

The Waters Of Knowledge🌊/ I Want You To Be Happy😊/ I Am Waiting For You To Find Me Ss Q / The Power Of The Holy Spirit Is In Me / Who Is The White Rabbit 🐇/ I Just Want Lauren 💖/ I Dont Ever Want To Come Back Here😵/ Inflicts A Serious Blow To Satan Soon / What Is The Significance Of The Codes How Do I Work This Calculator / I Preach The Truth To All Who Will Not Just Hear But Listen👂/ Keep My Commandments And Live And My Teaching As The Apple Of Thine Eye🍎👁/ He Said She Said Small Minds Rumor Great Minds Embrace Great Concepts / The Red Dragon Joined Twitter🀄/ How Much Longer Jesus🙏🥺/ Still She Feels So Unworthy😔/ You All Are Playing Chess Against God Of Course You Will Lose♟/ Knowing With The Mind Of God👁🦌/ Put The Complete Puzzle Together🧩/ Why John Father Son / A New Day Dawns🌅
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
615-516
3690-0963
TS 14:00 - 2:00

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 October, 10:18
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
26 October, 10:20
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26 October, 10:19
🙏

26 October, 10:20