JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
26 October, 11:26
Of course Q is a PSYOP, meant to awaken the Patriots who really, really care. There is no replacing the experience of having been there in real time. I rarely post proofs because we have proofs coming out of our ears. The only war that is real is within. I hope that you have a beautiful day Truth seeker.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
Much gratitude, love and respect for Q and all the pluses...brilliant PLAN inspired by the Holy Spirit!

A person was given the opportunity to reflect on those things going on around them and more importantly inside of them during these last 7 years and longer for some of us...deepening the trust of our own intuitions.

The online has been the most difficult for me, as I prefer to communicate and get to know people in person; a real chance to feel their vibes close up...but I learned to roll with online and social media; memes, shared knowledge and thoughts, feelings of love and respect, fellowship through Christ's Holy Spirit...

It's been a beautiful ride overall
Love, hugs and respect...

#FamilyIsEverything
09:07 PM - Oct 26, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LoveM in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ange Love, click on at the bottom under it