JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
26 October, 11:26
Of course Q is a PSYOP, meant to awaken the Patriots who really, really care. There is no replacing the experience of having been there in real time. I rarely post proofs because we have proofs coming out of our ears. The only war that is real is within. I hope that you have a beautiful day Truth seeker.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
The Fiery, I AM THAT I AM Quantum Source Light of the Father is Enfolded Within the Dark Creative Womb of the Mother Heart and Vice Versa.

White Whole/Black Whole-Black Whole/White Hole--the Simultaneously Enfolding Unfolding of the Universal Heartbeat of God through the ZERO POINT of Space-Time and Time-Space

The Light is in the Dark and the Dark is in the Light and TOGETHER they form the Universal Tao that is Currently Understood to be the Quantum Singularity/Stringularity.

Our Holo-Fractal Brains are Split into Left and Right, Light and Dark Hemispheres that Artificially DIVIDES this Underlying Universal Movement of Light-Dark/Dark-Light into a Perceived Struggle between the "Forces of Light and the Forces of Darkness" when, in Truth they are Opposing Aspects of the Singularity.

The Only Way to Escape this Self-Created World of INDIVI-"DUALITY"
is to Enter the ZERO POINT of Our Holo-Fractal Hearts and Directly Experiencing the Quantum Light of the Source WITH
The Most Anointed Song You Will Ever Hear - YouTube

Give your life to Christ, He Loves you and wants you home: http://www.emoaf.org/Is-Your-Name-Written-in-the-Lambs-Book-of-Life-.htmlName of this song is: "Fo...

04:29 PM - Oct 26, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 October, 11:31
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
You know, Nana was thinking about the post VK made yesterday about stars not being stars and posting the likeness they have to water reflections.

Now idk much about that and would only pull it in at this moment of current events if it has some immediate affect on where we are at this time.
but...

Perhaps a great point to keep in mind when we get past this shit storm, because the first thing that popped into my mind was the
Light that I see in my closed eye vision when I talk to God.

It starts out similar to a pin point looking white light star in the distance and gets bigger and bigger, and it crossed my mind as to it being a reflection as well.
A reflection of soul light.

Once God showed me souls falling to Earth one after another, bright white light orbs with comet looking tails.

Now my little brain is wondering about this too being a reflection that I see of God's light, soul light???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
26 October, 11:33
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Maybe God lets us or helps us to see as He knows we will understand.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
27 October, 12:01
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
THINK MIRROR

WATCH THE WATER

"Man's Mind is a Mirror of a Universe that Mirror's Man's Mind."
-J. Chilton Pearce, THE CRACK IN THE COSMIC EGG

As We Used to Say when We Played a Children's Game in our Youth...

You're Getting WARMER!

You have a Unique Gift, having had a Direct EXPERIENCE of the Quantum Light of Source through your NDE--the SAME Light that the Mystics and Saints of ALL Religions and Historical Periods have Independently EXPERIENCED through their Prayerful Meditations and Spiritual Disciples; the SAME Light that I EXPERIENCED with the Opening of my Third Eye 33 Years Ago after Undergoing a Physical, E-"MOTION" al, Mental and Spiritual DARK NIGHT OF THE SOL.

We are Greatly Blessed to for your PRESENCE on this Site