Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
24 October, 07:50 (E)
We are blessed to be CHOSEN for our Journey 🤍

"Therefore, as God’s chosen people,
holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with
compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness
and patience.
Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone.
Forgive as the Lord forgave you.
And over all these virtues put on L🤍ve, which binds them all together in perfect unity."
~ Colossians 3:12-14

... 1 year delta from Doq 💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 October, 09:09
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
As stated, told in my twenties "you for instance would be on a kill list" took that shit personally for obvious reasons, and ALWAYS have shown my face. MORE so folks could track my info.....over the decades. This did not come with a hand book. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by LMickeyD in this post can reply
25 October, 10:00
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
GOD rocks, don't get meh started on what I found out. LOOKING INTO that fkn pizza gate, that weirdo from fookin so many places all the paytriots, infiltrated and like RICKY that fkr was the voice over for Haiti for the Clintons and ITS fookin ex wife and the BOYFRIEND were in CHING HAIS SHIT> AND IT got a fkn blue ribbon from CLINTON and noted from Barry S GAY ass illuminati creation. CRABS IN THE BUCKET info wise the list is LONG> Hampstead....all that shit.

25 October, 10:01 (E)
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
That lifting the veil POS Stolpmans dad was IN charge of chemtrails at one point.....so much info. SO many decades.

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
25 October, 10:20
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
🤍