Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Want to fast forward to the part where we all love each other and nobody is left out in the cold because they believe God is on Earth. Most anons have ostracized me because of my beliefs. I don't want to do this any more. Not until someone popular helps me out. I have found the real truth and I will not shut up about it. Every day that goes by and the popular accounts don't say shit to help- the less respect I have for them.

U can't call yourself a truther while you ignore all these syncronicities & proofs I'm showing you EVERY SINGLE DAY.
That's embarrassing. U ignore the truth because it's not happening how you want it to or you don't like it. I never did anything wrong to you. Might want to let it go. Whatever it is. LET IT GO.
09:52 PM - Oct 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
25 October, 10:11
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Planting seeds can seem mundane, until harvest season.

Hold the course.

Trust God.

God is the best gardener.

#BlessUp Lauren

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
25 October, 10:05 (E)
For me a popular account is just an opinion -don't need popularity
We need unity and the truth no matter how ugly we need the truth
And when we learn how bad how ugly how horrific these demons have been ...we will all cry we will unite and we will stand up
Other things just wont be that important anymore as is popularity
I was always the black sheep of my family -did not let that stop me
WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
25 October, 09:55
Disney's Frozen "Let It Go" Sequence Performed by Idina Menzel - YouTube

Frozen is now available to own on Blu-ray & Digital HD.In this clip from Disney's "Frozen," Elsa, whose secret powers have just been revealed, flees Arendell...