Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
10 October, 06:39 (E)
I'm starting a prayer chain for anyone who needs prayers, positive thoughts or just well wishes. Add your name below. I would suggest bookmarking it so we can check up on folks to make sure they're ok. This way it's all in one place & we can continue to add to it.
Thoughts?
If interested just add your name below. You don't have to say why you need prayers if you don't want to, just that you need them.🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
Thanks for the prayers. Husband 7 year death anniversary is October 30. My heart is still hurting. Love to you all
12:00 PM - Oct 25, 2023
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Godismysavior777 in this post can reply
Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
30 October, 07:06
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
Tough day/week for you. Prayers up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 November, 01:40
In response Paula Hardin to her Publication
Thank you. Tough month. His birthday the 10th our anniversary the 22nd and his death the 30th. I hate October

Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
30 October, 03:43
I know what you're feeling. Go ahead and grieve today. Get out the feelies and cry. There is no expiration on grief.

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
30 October, 03:32
Sending you love ❤️ and hugs!!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 October, 03:30
🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Your beloved daughter as she grieves the passing of her husband. Bless her with a rock solid faith in You. Upon which she draws strength, guidance, love, support, comfort, joy, and healing. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ’s Name I pray, Amen.

01 November, 01:41
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
🙏 thank you

connie wright @cowri
30 October, 03:26
🙏💔🙏

01 November, 01:41
In response connie wright to her Publication
Thank you

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 October, 12:02
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏