Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
10 October, 06:39 (E)
I'm starting a prayer chain for anyone who needs prayers, positive thoughts or just well wishes. Add your name below. I would suggest bookmarking it so we can check up on folks to make sure they're ok. This way it's all in one place & we can continue to add to it.
Thoughts?
If interested just add your name below. You don't have to say why you need prayers if you don't want to, just that you need them.🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Lbship @lbship
24 October, 01:15
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Please pray for peace I have recently loss my Son. The pain is fierce. Thank you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." (MT 19:14)

There are no words to balm this pain. I love you.

You owe nothing to anyone, walk through this without accepting any pretense to be strong - we'll be strong for you. Take all the time you need, we're here.

💔 The depth of the pain = the depth of the LOVE. 💗

May the KING of Kings, giver of LIFE look upon you and your family and settle over all of you and through all of you HIS HOLY Spirit for supernatural peace that is beyond understanding. In JESUS name.

I love you, Sister.
12:54 PM - Oct 24, 2023
In response Miss Lbship to his Publication
Only people mentioned by OGAnonK3nob1 in this post can reply
Miss Lbship @lbship
24 October, 08:32
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
Thank you that was heart felt.