Only people mentioned by Downwiththesystem in this post can reply
Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
23 October, 07:28
In response Its Anonymous to his Publication
What?????

Are you trying to tell me that Tucker and Melania aren't the real Tucker and Melania?

There's me all excited and you go stick a pin in my balloon. That's just mean.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
23 October, 07:06
Yep! Same. They seem to be on some kind of mission of late.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George The Patriot @Dpain1969
23 October, 07:04
Yup! Trolls or bots. These people or bots are as stupid as the party they’re in! 😂

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
23 October, 07:03
Sorta obvious
How do you follow thousands
in a day?

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts

Starsky n Hutch @RiPatriot71
23 October, 06:54
There sure are

Starsky n Hutch @RiPatriot71
23 October, 06:54
In response Starsky n Hutch to his Publication

chore Toke @choretoke
23 October, 06:52
I get a lot of followers I go with my intuition ❗️I block them I look at the profile most of them look Shady❗️🤨So I Block❗️😏

connie wright @cowri
23 October, 06:49
blocked them

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
23 October, 06:48
I'm getting the same followers , just today !!

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
23 October, 06:48
Blockedy-block the bots!

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
23 October, 06:40
I just blocked them myself. 😉👍

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
23 October, 06:23
me too

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
23 October, 06:12
Just blocked them.

Cob Cob @Colob123
23 October, 06:52
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Going to see what happens in the upcoming days. Let them follow and let's see if they have a problem with our posts.