Foreign Affairs Intelligence Council @IntellUK
From the Hizb ut Tahrir demonstration;

"What is the solution to liberate people from the concentration camp called Palestine?"

"Jihad! Jihad! Jihad!"

"First the Saturday sabbath keepers then the Sunday sabbath keepers" has been the jihad motto for years.

All those siding with these backward savages against the Jews don't realise it's Christians next.

Feeding the crocodile won't work here.
11:35 AM - Oct 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by IntellUK in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
22 October, 11:46
In response Foreign Affairs Intelligence Council to his Publication
The only solution is to wipe out all who participate in aiding the deep state zionist cabal. This includes in government, medicine, schools, corporate, banking, churches, charities, and their proxies (three letter agencies, secret organizations, terrorist groups, political groups, etc)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LoraHenrick @LoraHenrick
22 October, 11:44
In response Foreign Affairs Intelligence Council to his Publication
I am earning $81,000 so Far this year working online and I am a full time college student and just working for 3 to 4 hours a day I've made such great money. I am thankful to my administrator, It's' really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about this.
Detail Here----------------------------->>> http://Www.BizWork1.Com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396