Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Never wanted to be grouped in with the "dumbed down" label. I wanted that hidden knowledge they hid from us and nothing was going to stand in the way of me acquiring that knowledge. THATS why I learned the comms and always stayed loyal to the military and to our anon family. Wont catch me with my breeches down when the time comes. Nope. Lack of learning is the reason we got into this mess and the way we get out is learning.
08:42 AM - Oct 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Jodie Jennings @Jodie
22 October, 09:24
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
SO TRUE! I have so many in my life that have no interest in knowing or learning. I am the big dark weirdo in their eyes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
22 October, 09:09
...and when you LEARN - you EARN ... you also hear- EAR ...... its all in the word..
WORD...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
22 October, 08:44
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’₯πŸ”₯πŸ˜ƒgrand rising sister...GOD bless

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
22 October, 08:44
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
β€πŸ€—