Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
21 October, 11:50
AU Family, I could really use an assist🙏. Today I found out that I have to forgive someone for something truly unforgivable. Leaning hard on Jesus, and have a feeling this may be quite the journey. I could use a little strengthening if you are so inclined to help. 💔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
21 October, 12:02
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏 Praying our Lord Jesus helps you thru this forgiveness stage. We all know that it's what we are told to do, and it is not easy. Thru Christ our Lord, all things are possible. When you forgive, a burden is lifted off your shoulders, and you will feel peace. I will say tho..it's a bit harder to forget. We just know better now how to live with this person in our lives. 💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by StaceyW in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stacey Stands Up, click on at the bottom under it