Only people mentioned by Socrates in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
21 October, 10:55
In response Authentic Citizen to his Publication
How was this not obvious for decades?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
21 October, 10:29
With the SOH seat vacant they can no longer fund any fake wars. Leave it empty or put President Trump in there - those are the best choices. IMHO πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ™ πŸ’•

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynda Jeffs @LyndaJ
21 October, 10:10
I'm sorry, but it is time for the 80 million - to - all at once, all across the nation, go in every single government building - and do what must be done.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
21 October, 11:56
In response Lynda Jeffs to her Publication
I guess you will be the first one to go do this?

If not, it's more fbi entrapment rhetoric bullshit on social media.

we are over that garbage already.

If you want to fight, then YOU do it, but don't ask me to do something that will start a physical war.

Is your name "Christian Village"? Sounds like it.

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
21 October, 09:58
Sometimes I wonder if it's been the plan all along.

Silver Cat @silvercat
21 October, 07:27
She has a point. With no Speaker, not a whole lot can get done. Good time for more truths to come out, get ready, pray a lot, and watch funny videos, keep you sense of humor up!