MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
10 February, 06:35
If the pope is really good, ...... he can tell people about the church's financial situation. For example, the land owned by the Brazilian Church alone exceeds $ 1 trillion.
We could eradicate poverty on the planet
In the Vatican, for example, there are 34.7 quintillion ....... assets.
With so much money, every human being on the planet would be wealthy (millionaire).
The pope can do it! ... why hasn't he done it so far?

FROM A FELLOW ANON - BUT DAM - IVE NEVER EVEN HEARD OF QUINTILLION

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Cue @1QLight
I know! cuz he is a sick twisted fuck
06:39 PM - Feb 10, 2021
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 1QLight in this post can reply
Cindie Harman @CH4TRUTH
10 February, 07:58
In response Jim Cue to his Publication
EVIL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Catino @MCanon
10 February, 07:46
All there at the Vatican were but thier gone now and I don't think RIP is in thier future. I read the book and it says hell is hot.

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
10 February, 07:39
Pope? NOPE!!!!🤮

Tammy Cardinal @Tammycardinal
10 February, 07:31
im sure there is aspecial place in hell for that piece of shit

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
10 February, 07:27
They all are, and to think I raised catholic and had the Pope placed on a pedestal. I am so glad I gave up being a catholic and now I just Love Jesus, he is my Lord and Savior.

Michael Catino @MCanon
10 February, 07:31
In response Patricia Madonna to her Publication
God Bless you sister, same here.