Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
18 October, 12:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
19 October, 07:37
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
A long time back
Alex J supposedly managed to
film at
Bohemian Groove.

Really?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 October, 04:50 (E)
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Many times President Trump has praised the likes of Mike Pence, Anthony Fauci, Ron DeSantis, and countless others. He knew they were not to be trusted but he stuck to the "script." President Trump has the role of promoting wolves in sheep's clothing bringing them center stage in order to expose them for who they really are. Whether or not General Flynn can or cannot be trusted remains to be seen. I trust him but that may change.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
20 October, 03:42
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
and FYI.. Alex Jones is a good guy. That one I am sure of. Alex has known things that many of us didnt believe...and thought he was a conspiracy theorist. Alex as annoying as he is...and some of the shit he says..I dont like but overall.. He is a white hat guy.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
Alex Jones is definitely controversial. I’m haven’t followed him all that much. It would be nice if he is a white hat. If he isn’t it wouldn’t be too shocking learn.
09:05 AM - Oct 20, 2023
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
20 October, 04:11
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
i know but i have someone that has listened to him for many many yrs and he is 100% sure Alex is good. Alex has been telling us things for yrs and no one listened and called him a conspiracy theorist. If he was a bad guy, he wouldnt have been banned from Facebook and other platforms. Just like Mike Adams..banned from all places. I have waited and looked for dirt on Alex, nothing found. and not one person has shown me any proof of him being a bad guy. Same for Pompeo. So many want to throw people under the bus just becasue so and so said they were bad. Even Trump supporters attacked Jim Jordon..why? Because he was in the spotlight for speaker....they make shit up. So until i see PROOF...I dont judge. And in these times..the good are bad and the bad are good. NOONE knows..... and FYI, most all of congress has dirty dealings with China and Ukraine and God knows who else. All took money from other countries. All are guilty of something. Time will reveal itself.

20 October, 04:20
and then there is this...all are complicit....

Royal Raven @Royalraven
20 October, 04:49
I know Alex has spoken on multiple taboo topics shedding light into dark places. Which most were too afraid to discuss. I’m guilty of prejudging many based on gut reactions. You are wise to withhold judgment. I’m trying to discern as I go but in the end, time will tell and hopefully we get to the truth. So many traitors in all levels of society. Threshing time is needed to separate the wheat from the chaff. I’m just not the person to know which is which. I trust President Trump when he says “We have it all.” that the criminals have all been identified. All I can do is remain calm as the chaos unfolds and try to make sense of it.