Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 October, 12:58
The energies are getting pretty intense out there.I can feel it.
Nope not from the news but from the intensity of the energy waves I see every day and the feelings of it when I close my eyes to connect.

Now is the time I think for us to be prepared but not afraid, to be aware of our surroundings & family but not totally locked down, to spend more time with God than the news.

Just my opinion.

Nana sees this sort of like I see the demons, every now & then 1 breaks thro that I have to remove, but for the most part they simply are not allowed to hold space in my bubble.

They are trying hard to keep our minds COMPLETELY consumed with fear.In the battle there may be very little many of us CAN actually do, but we CAN control our thoughts & control the manifest if we truly want to.

Sometimes it is as simple as paying attention to what thoughts are allowed to flow thro our minds.We can control our thoughts if we spend a little time working on ways to do it.
Control your thought

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
15 October, 04:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
🇺🇸 JUAN O SAVIN

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Don’t underestimate the Intelligence of our enemy.
This is an entity that has lived for eons
& the other entities, 1/3 of the Heavens
that were thrown out of Heaven w/him have lived for eons.
The 1917 Rothschild / Balfour Declaration found that, yes,
if the Zionists want to declare themselves Israel again
that’s approved.
Modern-Israel was a Rothschild bloodline banker creation.
In 1948 the U.N. recognized them as a Nation.
The U.N. was ALSO a bloodline family op.
The UN was funded by the Lucifer Trust.
They changed the name to Lucis
because Lucifer was too disturbing.
[What got America into WW1
was the sinking of the LUCIS-TANIA/Lusitania.]
The Rockefeller-donated land the U.N. was built on
was chosen because it was a slaughterhouse for 150 years
& the ground was soaked with the blood of slaughtered animals.
A sacrificial altar. The devil’s blood sacrifice site.
THAT’S this crowd 💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 October, 12:24
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
As the covid vaxx was rolling out or it could have even been before it came out actually. A fren that sent me information from time to time told me I needed to look up "lucifarase", said it was being used in the vaxxs and sure enough!!!

Anyone at this point that doesn't understand this is a spiritual battle of all of humanity... well... I sure hope they wake up before it is too late.
Politics, money, and things like wars are merely the games they play for distractions to keep us from our connection to God/ Creator the Source of all that IS.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
16 October, 06:19
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
💯 That's what I understand, Nana 🙏🏻

They put "lucifrace" & snake venom in the vax.

This is, imo, THE battle between LIGHT & dark
& for the Divine SOULS of Humanity.

There is a single soul-maker in Creation
& the devil ain't it.
ONLY GOD CAN MAKE A SOUL
because God IS soul & we are his children
#FractalsofSourceLight 🕊

But the snake venom is a "theory"
& that is how Q The Storm Rider presented it
in a 4-15-22 post that was a fwd from a
Watch The Water article 👇

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
16 October, 11:24
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Watch the "Antidote" on Unifyd.tv...Nicotine Patches are the antidote but watch this video for the sauce here: https://unifyd.tv/programs...

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 October, 01:47
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
I have the patches. I am afraid to try them.

Maria Cervantes @MisChaBi
19 October, 10:28
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I bought the 21mg patches although I've never been tested for it or jabbed, I think I had c-19 in oct '19. I'm afraid to try them since I'm not a smoker, I'll be cutting them into tiny pieces if I do lol..

I think he said to cut them in half but quarters is even a better idea. I need to do something because it left me with really bad pain in my feet. Check out Covid feet. At first I got weird red rashes on my feet and now I just have horrible pain.
11:46 PM - Oct 19, 2023
In response Maria Cervantes to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Maria Cervantes @MisChaBi
20 October, 08:11
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I also have horrible pain in my feet, and sleeplessness EVERY SINGLE NIGHT.
I'm just afraid of the nausea the patches might cause..lol

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
20 October, 09:09
Ok now I think I have Covid feet...Seriously...I didn't even know it was a thing but my feet hurt a lot since I had the FLU the last time...I couldn't breath at all very well...This was before the "Covid" Plandemic...I thought I was going to die...But I got better,,,They said it was my blood pressure now I"m not so sure...But yep I have some Covid feet I'll bet LOLOL!!!

21 October, 01:37
Read this. Pain tonight is so bad I am ready to crawl.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.g...