Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
19 October, 01:42
DOQ on X speaking on the topic of Gen. Flynn, What are your thoughts on this topic?

I know there's a handful of die hard Flynn supporters here but the way I see it, if I had to come face to face with the idea that JJ may not be as good as I originally thought he was. They can at least play with the idea they were fooled by Flynn too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
19 October, 02:47
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
We don't even know who DoQ is do we?
Although I like his posts, we have no idea who is who

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
19 October, 03:14
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
You've got the right idea in my humble opinion, we should be questioning everything right?

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
We have become so accustomed to questioning everything that we then question our questioning. I think we already know the answers, but then we question our intuition. IMO We are all part of the Q team in a sense, but we are not privy to what is planned or are they (Q team) making their plans based on how we react? I don't know. Second guessing at this point.

What I do know is that in the end, if the truth ever comes out who is who, (they may not even tell us) & I/we are wrong about who is/was who, then I can at least tell myself that I questioned that & if I'm wrong well then I'm wrong. I won't feel bad that I may have been 'fooled' cuz maybe we weren't suppose to know? I'm just going to let things play out. I'm going with my gut instincts & if I'm right well then whoo hoo!
07:48 PM - Oct 19, 2023
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mare Qay - WWG1WGA!, click on at the bottom under it