Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
19 October, 07:18
I'm seeing a lot of division out here the last few days.

[they] are ramping up for something.

Don't get lost in the muck, there is a much bigger picture to this.

You and I seem to be the only ones NOT committing atrocities.

Our job is to fight [them], not each other.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Par Nelli @Parnelli
Yessss...the division is driving me crazy!!! Seriously anons!!?? What happened to WWG1WGA!!??
07:28 PM - Oct 19, 2023
In response Plassstic Man to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Parnelli in this post can reply
Jody Donohue @Jody
19 October, 09:24
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
We’re all victims of circumstance, at some point. The tensions run high at times. I can get caught up. At the end of the day I pray for us all. Nobody is perfect. πŸ™‚πŸ™πŸ₯°

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Par Nelli @Parnelli
19 October, 10:45
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
😘❀ you're right

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
19 October, 07:53
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
The good news is that something is about to happen.

The bad news is that even some of us are falling for the propaganda - AGAIN

Posting videos of atrocities against our fellow humans on the other side of the planet only serves to compromise our discernment.

Here is a reminder of how easy it is to deceive us. And this vid is just some normie screwing around, imagine what a state actor, or NASA, is capable of faking.

Par Nelli @Parnelli
19 October, 08:02
In response Plassstic Man to his Publication
Relax, in the end , God wins..no matter the outcome...you were born for this!!!