Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
19 October, 01:42
DOQ on X speaking on the topic of Gen. Flynn, What are your thoughts on this topic?

I know there's a handful of die hard Flynn supporters here but the way I see it, if I had to come face to face with the idea that JJ may not be as good as I originally thought he was. They can at least play with the idea they were fooled by Flynn too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
19 October, 04:21
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
He seems to post whatever he wants on Twitter unlike most of us. Does he get suspended?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
Not that I've seen, there's no telling what will or won't get you removed from X these days. Have seen accounts poof for the weirdest most arbitrary reasons. I haven't since my return yet either.
05:29 PM - Oct 19, 2023
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Serah Oceane ♡, click on at the bottom under it