Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
17 October, 09:19
Joint effort ;
Kris W. sent me the picture and I made the meme!
United not divided!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
17 October, 09:24
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
GM, Charlie!
This is a really beautiful meme/words. πŸ’› Great collaboration from you and Kris. πŸ‘πŸ‘
Hope you are doing well, friend. I wish you a wonderful day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
17 October, 11:00
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
TY!

17 October, 03:51
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
πŸ˜˜πŸ’›Thank YOU, Kris! The words are beautifully stated.

17 October, 04:08
Charlies words, I only shared the pic with Charlie! And yes, his words seem to fit perfectly with that pic! Well done!

πŸ’› You two collaborated on a great meme - love the creativity on both your parts. Sorry for getting it backwards!! 😊
03:29 PM - Oct 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by Jennifer_ojs in this post can reply
19 October, 03:33
You are fine! Keep shining brightly and smiling hugely!!! TY for the beautiful comment!!!πŸ’›

19 October, 09:08
πŸ’›πŸ™πŸŒŸπŸ˜˜Thank YOU for the very sweet and kind comment, Kris. 😁 Much love to you.