Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
Joint effort ;
Kris W. sent me the picture and I made the meme!
United not divided!
09:19 AM - Oct 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
18 October, 08:55
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
😄💗💗💗This Is AWESOME...great teamwork...much love to you both

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
18 October, 09:19
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
Thank you Daniel!
Much love to you and God Bless my friend!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Mckeon @lorirw
17 October, 04:22
That is really good. Prints shoud be made and sold. Soon, all will appreciate the message and want one!! Nice work!

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
17 October, 11:02
TYVM Charlie! 💛

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
17 October, 10:54
Great teamwork Patriots!!! ThanQ!! 🙏 💕

Love it!! 💕

17 October, 11:00
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
TY!

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
17 October, 09:24
GM, Charlie!
This is a really beautiful meme/words. 💛 Great collaboration from you and Kris. 👍👍
Hope you are doing well, friend. I wish you a wonderful day.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
17 October, 09:27 (E)
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
Good Moring Jennifer!
Thank you. Yes, I am doing well and I really enjoy the fall! I hope you are doing well and wish you happiness and joy as we watch everything play out. Stay safe my friend!

17 October, 11:00
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
TY!