Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
19 October, 12:04
Well boys and girls ... as of six pm today ... I am out.

Never to return again.
(However I should never say never)

It's been fun interesting educational and spiritually uplifting. I want to thank you all for your presence in the world of truth seeking ... and for those whom I got to "know" ... gonna miss ya❣️

And here's one from the KottonMouthKings ::
Life ain't what it seems, it ain't no fucking dream
So get a grip up on your shit and make sure your pipe's clean.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
19 October, 12:06
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
Quitters come a dime a dozen. Is that what you are?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 October, 01:44
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
No ... not at all ... i'm going offgrid ... like for real ... why would you say that to me like I'm some bad guy?

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
19 October, 01:45
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
No I don't want you quitting on us. That post had a quitting vibe. My bad. We need you here. ❤🙏

Maybe I'll be back ... that's why I added parentheses (I should never say never) but who knows what will happen ? I do know I am looking forward to the stars over my head for a hot minute. And this device is a couple of years old ... so I don't know what the compatibility status will be if I come back online ... I had no intentions of deleting my profile. I will miss the interaction here (for real) I missed it in my past two cross crountry trips when I was gone that nearly month we just past. And in the midst off all this I gotta go help a school mate after back surgery (six weeks) so 🤷🏼‍♀️ With the amount of illegals crossing our roads (and I got so many trips to come) who knows what will happen.

Love ya gurlee

I do absorb your input and am appreciative of your consciousness.

Peace & Blessings 💞
01:52 PM - Oct 19, 2023 (E)
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Nunyaeffinbizness in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nunya Effin Bizness, click on at the bottom under it