Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
10 February, 05:57
JuliansRum
JuliansRum
JuliansRum

14m
·
I often wonder if some are born with certain traits that make them pre-disposed to seeing the simulation for what it is.

It’s not just a matter of IQ, as some of the “smartest” people I know are total sheeptards. And it’s not a just a matter of environment, as my family and teachers were sheep.

It’s as if some were simply seeded with the innate ability to see through the bullshit and a burning desire to call bullshit when they see it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay James @birdmanjay
Always wondered the same. For me, I was awake at 15. I just knew things didnt make sense. I truly wonder if it jas to do with our individual resiliance to the poison they they subject us to. Ive found a correlation between truthers and their body's metabolism and perseverence. Fluoride resistance. vax resistance. Natural cleansing of the glands...just my perspective
06:20 PM - Feb 10, 2021
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by birdmanjay in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jay James, click on at the bottom under it