Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
Ange Love @LoveM
19 October, 11:46
In response Every Time to her Publication
I, Pet Goat III by - Seymour Studios | I, Pet Goat 3 | Blender 2.8 - YouTube

I, Pet Goat III by - Seymour Studios | I, Pet Goat 3#Seymour_StudiosI, Pet Goat II is a 2012 Canadian animated short film written, directed, produced and edi...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
19 October, 07:22
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Yikes, this contains a lot of symbolism.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jimmy McKraken @JimmyHawke
19 October, 11:22
All created by the Jesuits!

Every Time @soTELLme533
19 October, 03:46 (E)
In response Jimmy McKraken to his Publication
Possibly or probably.
And all evil created by?
Satan.

X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
19 October, 11:16
This explant the liberals love it!

Every Time @soTELLme533
19 October, 04:30
In response X__ Coastie to his Publication
Maybe this to do with the indoctrination in our schools or maybe our world is fulfilling Biblical prophecy.
True or not, what I learned is that God allowed His fallen angel, Satan, to have control of earth for thousands of years.
Then, at some point our true God will call an end to it.
Also - perhaps one reason this is taking so long is that God, in His everlasting love and mercy, is giving us all a chance to repent and come to Jesus.
So although I posted a lot of images that could condemn Islam, I don't want to condemn anyone, only want to bring truth to light, if I can.
In the hope that somehow, it might help.
Consider: Islam women who are subjected to and follow harsh Shaira law - they do not know anything different
🌐 Sharia - en.wikipedia.org
Sharia is a body of religious law that forms a part of the Islamic tradition. It is derived from the religious precepts of Islam and is based on the sacred scriptures of Islam, particularly the Quran and the Hadith.