Coborn’s
Chewy.com
JCP
06:16 PM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
10 February, 08:06
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Idea for those who have already purchased things from this list. If they have reviews on their website, pull up something you bought and write a review. I'm doing this tonight with chewy. "I would have bought this again, but now that Chewy is cancelling MyPillow - I am cancelling Chewy".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peace Keeper @NanaLife
10 February, 07:35
Luckily I don't ever shop at most of these places. Kroger will be the only change for me. Pass this list on to all your friends.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracy Babble @PsychoBabble
10 February, 07:20
Buh bye...

SaveThe Children @IzabellGrace32
10 February, 07:13
I won't be shopping at any of those stores!

Jimbo Kime @DoubleOh7
10 February, 06:35
Shopping at patriotic stores only. And no chinese crap either !

Candi Scott @CanCanScott
10 February, 06:29
Its our obligation to BOYCOTT THEM ALL‼️

Mr. Anders_n @Neo463
10 February, 06:27
I do not shop at any of these places... I just bought a MyPillow straight from the company to support Mike.

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
10 February, 06:24
Does Chewy carry the dog/cat beds or something? I didn't know they made them for pets. I use Chewy, so that is UGH!

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
10 February, 06:41
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
Chewy is the mini Amazon of delivery and Costco of pet products.

Elizabeth Johnson @cowgirlkuty1111
10 February, 06:20
the list of evil

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
10 February, 06:18
Well, f them, they lost my families business. nuff said

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
10 February, 06:31
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Damn, we don't shop at any of those places.....f it I'll post this on all the other SM platforms....I really need Gods help, I f'ing hate these people.

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
dollar general has ruined wvery small business in every small town across the nation.
china seeds

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
Well the only one I had to drop is Kroger. I've been seeing some shady things about them along the way anyway, so I've been sticking to sprouts. I know there was a small controversy about sprouts as well but kroger was worse I believe. now, cey la vie gopher...

10 February, 06:26
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
I've been shopping at Kroger cuz they have some items I don't get anywhere else, and don't fuss about me not using a mask in the store. Hum...What a bunch of A wipes!

10 February, 06:30
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
I meant to say that Sprouts MAKES one wear a mask to get in. That is a no go for me!!!

Robin Forney @Robin70
10 February, 06:17
Well maybe I will just drop my business with them!!

Rena Charboneau @Rena
10 February, 06:17
i buy direct!!!!