vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
18 October, 01:35
Juan says were not talking weeks or months for this shit show dragging on , the implication is it wont end so long as we bar that critical point of perception from emerging and that could literally be hundreds of years.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maryann Maty @MarianM
18 October, 02:32
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
Juan is so full of it. Things keep changing, timelines move. He is very smart and has tons of information but he is an agent of disinformation like many of the rest

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 October, 03:23 (E)
In response Maryann Maty to her Publication
i think he just thinks he knows more than he does. in any event hes right about this

Maryann Maty @MarianM
18 October, 04:36
Not to be critical, but… anyone who sits in the dark only showing his feet for several years gives me the creeps. He brings a story line all the way to almost…… then back steps on almost everything. Sorry, in my book he is just one of the psyop pushers. He is brilliant and knows his history and law. I will give him that.

hes been cautioned on his interviews for giving info that changed the course of the battle with white hats and black hats for the worse.
05:32 PM - Oct 18, 2023
In response Maryann Maty to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VernonNielsen in this post can reply
Maryann Maty @MarianM
18 October, 05:50
When he first hit the scene I was hooked. But then after being a Q follower from the very first post I just kept remembering the post that said No comms outside of this board. I have stuck to that and it hasn’t led me on any wild goose chases. 😊