Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
Frequencies of the day:

As always we continue to move through so much. Remember that the tightness in your body attributes to the frequencies that need to be released and depending on where you’re feeling then they will clue you in to what themes you’re working through.

Keep opening up and relaxing through it all.

Feel into every part of your body and ask:
What are you telling me?
What are you attempting to communicate with me that I may be resisting?
How can I open up to the messages whole-heartedly without judgment?
How can I allow myself to become more conscious and connected to my LightBody?

There will be body parts that will be more loud than others. Currently I was feeling energy through the
• chest
• Back of the heart
• Back of the head
• Stomach and behind the stomach
• Forehead
• Arms and hands
• Legs and glutes
• And all other parts are normal too.

continued in comments........
04:27 PM - Oct 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
Benny —-B @Bnyk150
18 October, 05:25
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Spot on!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
18 October, 04:28
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
The Light frequencies that are coming through continue to push so much up to the surface and so keep allowing it. Keep reminding yourself, it’s safe to see, it’s safe to feel, it’s right and good to know and remember, my Light is bigger than everything and supports me in every way.

As you continue to open up yes you will start to feel more and sometimes our linear mind forgets this. You will feel more heaviness, more tightness, your body will go through deeper clearings and this is all normal, don’t let your mind take over thinking something is wrong and it shouldn’t be this way. Your linear mind will never fully understand so stop believing it.

Let yourself breathe fully and deeply throughout every experience and just be.

You’re deeply supported in every way.

🙏🏼 ✨

Samantha ✨✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396