Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
Try this out:
1. Go to Google.
2. Type in hydroxychloroquine and hit enter
3. Then click on the 'Tools' button (bottom right above search results)
4. Click drop down on 'Any time'
5. Set date from 1995-2010
6. Read about all HCQ cures!
11:33 AM - Oct 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by V_Anon in this post can reply
Red Man @2PillarPortal
20 October, 12:10
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
Thanks for the tip..

https://www.google.com/sea...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rick Ofalltrades @mrbass1986
18 October, 05:08
I have another one that will blow your mind... go to NIH.gov and type Ivermectin and cancer in the search bar, prepare for Jaw to drop! https://www.nih.gov/

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
18 October, 04:11
I can't wait!
Thank you 😍

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
18 October, 03:35
Amazing how it was suggested use to treat diabetes. I know a few who could benefit but it would flip their lid… not ready yet for alternative ideas 🫣

Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
18 October, 03:02
Mentions many uses but in the first paragraph it says "not recommended for covid 19". That would be enough to throw some people off. But what can you expect from google.

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
18 October, 02:49
I tried but it would not let me customize the date.

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
18 October, 03:31
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
That's weird, it did for me.