Yester Vue @realyestervue
18 October, 09:18
I know my messages of late may offend r hurt followers and friends here. I am not talking blind, I am talking with new eyes that question everything I have been taught in my life, and all the materials used to teach that to me. I came up the same way against the Bible as I did all other information and it falls apart under real scrutiny. I can point to your own Bible for proof if anyone would like, what I am saying is right in yours too no matter which version. I have from modern NIV translations to my favorite which is a 1611 KJV.
We turned our backs on all truths as we found they sabotaged all of it. But we refuse to even consider they may have been involved in what you believe too.

Be very careful friends, there is NOTHING they haven't had their hand in modifying here in this realm.

Question "everything" except religion? We aren't supposed to be consumed with cognitive dissonance remember?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scorpio2022 @Scorpio2022
We care for you! No one should be hurt by your posts if they are not cruel. Emotions are running high, people are STRESSED OUT. Come here, blow off some steam and on we go. You are OK, we are OK and eventually everything will be OK! No worries my dear!

1โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ
10:21 AM - Oct 18, 2023
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Scorpio2022 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Scorpio2022 , click on at the bottom under it