Only people mentioned by Amyl123 in this post can reply
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
18 October, 10:37
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
18 October, 10:25
I do not have a cell phone...I do not want a cell phone...I will not have a cell phone...
I see too many people looking down all day at this rectangle thing instead of being a part of a conversation with the person they are with. It buzzes every time you get a text message and we're off...most of the time it might be just hi - I love you...Call this person & tell them....make a dinner date & tell them you love them...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
18 October, 09:59
He's right.

Is this a CGI presentation... he just seems more jittery, and, the head looks a bit big for the body.

So hard to tell nowadays.

The Restrict Act - I wrote to Congressman Gosar to tell him it needs to be halted, because, it will be weaponized against the American population - turning the US into a tyranny with no freedom of speech at all - kinda like Canada and the UK. The 5 Eyes at various states of gov clamp down on their people.

He responded with a long email agreeing.

Here is the link to track the bills progress - hoping there will not be any.

https://www.congress.gov/b...

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
18 October, 03:48
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
He's using overlay on background, that's the reason for the edge deformity