Learn! :)

42…O

am i the Only won?

Only the lOnly

*rOy Orbison was known as the big O

Orgasm is needed for cOnception 🤯

its gO time!

#ITSGOTIME

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by BrianDoney in this post can reply
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
18 October, 11:22
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
I find the opening photo interesting, Is that George Harrison in the chair on the right ? and who is that top left ? The rest are Tom Petty, Roy Orbison, Bob Dylan.....all WH's I am assuming.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
19 October, 05:47
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
The Traveling Wilburys - Inside Out (Official Video) - YouTube

Music video by The Traveling Wilburys performing Inside Out. (C) 2007 T. Wilbury Limited. Exclusively Licensed to Concord Music Group, Inc.http://vevo.ly/U3j...

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
19 October, 06:21 (E)
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
Catherine? Thank you 😌. I was looking for another tune off the album to complete the set. I usually play 3 of a featured band of the day on my show. 🐬 I found This video.
Here ya go. Meet the Wilburys ❤️
😁 😎
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Traveling Wilburys - The True History Of The Traveling Wilburys Documentary - YouTube

'The True History of The Traveling Wilburys' was filmed in the spring of 1988 whilst the band were recording 'Vol. 1' in Los Angeles, and includes footage sh...

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
18 October, 09:17
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
I just heard the song for the first time, AFTER I posted my comment on this thread just now. I mentioned rope, just like the song mentions.

Awesome song. I need to delve more into Roy.

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
19 October, 05:34
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
I had not heard it, yet. Cool tune 😎.
Lots of resonance! To a different point of view. Good 😊 Morning 🌄.