its gO time!

#ITSGOTIME
08:29 AM - Oct 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by QTip75 in this post can reply
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
18 October, 09:09
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Look:

ROPE Is in the pROPEr party name as well.
“New York City? Get a rope.“

O = Obama

You heard it here first.

Hope?
Ope! (what people from Wisconsin say)

It’s hard to write everything out because there’s always so much more to it, and I never have enough room.

Not checking, my Gematria or TS on this one. Some of them I do some of them I don’t.

See post above. 🕶️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
18 October, 09:20
In response Whites QWall to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
18 October, 09:17
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
I just heard the song for the first time, AFTER I posted my comment on this thread just now. I mentioned rope, just like the song mentions.

Awesome song. I need to delve more into Roy.

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
18 October, 11:22
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
I find the opening photo interesting, Is that George Harrison in the chair on the right ? and who is that top left ? The rest are Tom Petty, Roy Orbison, Bob Dylan.....all WH's I am assuming.