Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
17 October, 06:35 (E)
KEEP 'EFFIN AROUND WITH THOSE AI CHAT GENERATORS - stupidos

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
17 October, 09:33
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
Martin Geddes on twitter recently shared a convo he had w/that platform. He asked when the next solar eclipse would be. Chat GPT said May 2022. lol He asked again - got the same response. There are no more solar eclipses in 2023 - next one will be in May 2022.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 October, 10:05
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
May of 2024?

Or is chatGPT stupid and traveling back in time to respond?

18 October, 12:12
well some have theorized this calendar year - 2023 - is it. 2024 will not "happen". the theory is we get returned to a new (better) timeline.

Yeah ... I don't understand all that

Not taking away that I hope to God it happens that way.
12:19 AM - Oct 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by Nunyaeffinbizness in this post can reply
18 October, 12:38
have you ever listened to Bill Wood - former navy seal whistleblower whose job was to input data into Project Looking Glass (quantum computer)?

18 October, 12:41

18 October, 12:49
No - but I will now that you pointed me in that direction❣️