Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
17 October, 09:30
The matrix programs, bots and demons are out in full force today.
I've been attacked here for asking for help - being accused of never sharing truth information (which is an absolute lie).
My husband has been attacking me.
Now my father is on the attack - telling me we (the jewish people - my family's all jewish) ARE THE chosen people. He read some of my stuff on social media where I said otherwise.
I deflect it all back and walk on - doing me - as I always have.
Anyone else notice today was edgy?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
17 October, 09:35
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Stay true to your path ignore all of the negativity you are on the path the creator put you on. Their path isn’t yours. I’m sure your family mean well but they are not you. Peace my friend.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 October, 09:57
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
thank you. 🙏 and yes i know - my family - i love them - but i know they are on their own journey. i'm used to it to be honest. i just had a lot of "who do you think you are" moments today. 😝

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
Victoria I’m a Britt living in the USA the black sheep of my British family. I get it. I ask them who do you think you are multiple times. I’m not vaxed they are. I like Trump they hate him. I get it I really do. Some days are just harder than others. I will never be told what to think or feel. It’s how I was made.
10:07 PM - Oct 17, 2023
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Yvonne_M in this post can reply
18 October, 12:14
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
thank you for sharing that. we aren't sheep btw - we are LIONS. 🙏