Evangelina @Evangelina
17 October, 08:49

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
I feel more like a blunt object, but it works for me.
09:02 PM - Oct 17, 2023
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Plasssticman in this post can reply
Evangelina @Evangelina
17 October, 09:07 (E)
In response Plassstic Man to his Publication
It's quite the Statement when you
really think about it.

We are part of making History! 🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
17 October, 09:20
In response Evangelina to her Publication
I have complete strangers just start asking me Q's like they know I know something and want to know. I ask if they are sure they want to know. When they say yes I tell them to "hold onto your pantaloons, this is gonna get weird".

Sometimes the convo will go for three hours, most of that is me ripping out one subject after another. And what is most interesting for me is that each and every time I learn something from them that fits some of the missing pieces.

I've also learned to make sure to end it with something positive. I have a habit of dropping too much and overwhelming them so I've developed a few things so that the experience isn't terrifying to them.