Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
17 October, 06:18
I'm so sorry - sometimes I "vent" and dump here
because it's the one safe social media space for me to do so.
I need prayers and financial help and new space for myself and my child to live. A place that is ours - and safe - and loving and supportive.
I live with someone who doesn't listen.
Who walks inside - dumps a bunch of accusations - refuses to listen to me - then walks out - only to repeat the pattern.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
17 October, 06:24
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
You don't ever show up and talk to us like family or share any research. The only time I ever see you is when you briefly pop in to ask for help. But you don't ever have anything to do with us. I don't understand your approach.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
i share my work here most every day - i run a website and gather all sorts of information/intel and post it here. and now and then i recirculate others finds too. just because you aren't seeing it doesn't mean i don't come here and post. jesus - be kind ok? you have no idea the life i am living.
06:52 PM - Oct 17, 2023
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Victoria1144 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Victoria ~ Z Skywalker, click on at the bottom under it