Not Important @Notimportant
Saw a meme that made me 😡 that said ..."calling out a narcissist is narscisstic" wtf? Also saw another that said "Every time you judge someone, you reveal a part of yourself that needs healing" while a part of this is true, I think a BIG part of mirror work is taken out of context, esp. in cases of worship/love of death/killing/pedophilia/sex & choosing staying in dark addictions or the use innocents for targets or someone who is mentally/verbally abusive. so I'm now asking me, myself & I w/creator as my guide/breath of life questions to work through this. not saying i agree with all of it, but a perspective worth exploring. the difference between "Dicernment and Judging" is something we need to talk about more...because misguided videos&memes on mirror work, leaving out the most important parts to the learning/safety/growth seems to be confusing the masses. The differences are VERY IMPORTANT right now.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Entering UNITY CONSCIOUSNESS (Judgment VS Discernment) - YouTube

One of the most confusing areas during a spiritual awakening is understanding this concept of oneness and unity from a more integrated and holistic perceptio...

01:10 PM - Oct 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by Notimportant in this post can reply
FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
17 October, 01:15

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
WOW... was just texting a friend about his Narcissist Father (after we just shared texts earlier) Cluster-B disorders are what man calls it... Demonic Possession is what The Lord Calls it... and certainly calling out the Demonic DOES NOT make you a demon by any stretch! 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396