Jason Webber @Haldir1970
This meme is sadly accurate.

Smarten up any MAGA patriots who have taken a side in this latest Cabal manipulation. SMARTEN UP.
09:48 AM - Oct 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
17 October, 03:08
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Most of US are saying, "Why did Israel let this happen to their people?" Meaning this was an inside job. Israel created and funded Hamas to oppose the PLO(a secular group). The Deep State has had Israel since the 1948. Zionists reigning thru terror on its own people plus Palestine. 80%+ Israelis do not trust their Government. Mind games forever. More distraction away from Biden, border, inflation, Ukraine and election integrity. It won't work. Most real people I know aren't posting anything about it on FB, IG, X or anywhere. This is a good thing in my view as people are over the deception and focusing their lives! The worse it gets the better the eventual blowback will be. No more war. No more killing. I think most people can agree with that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
17 October, 03:44
In response Brandon Callanan to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
17 October, 12:16
Psyop of the who the State of Israel is multi-generational now.

Some equate Israel (descendents of Jacob) with the state of Israel. I understand that the "star of David" was not carried by David or Solomon.

Major cognitive dissonance on this. I have watched fragmentation in anon/digital soldier community conversations the past few weeks on this.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
17 October, 01:15
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
For me it comes down to who is truly awake and who is not.

People are desperately ignorant about the history of the current country called “Israel.”

It is the creation of Cabal Zionists. A declaration by a British lord named Balfour. 20 years later, Palestinians were forcibly displaced from their homes to make way do Jewish settlers - the new “Israelites.”

Ever since then the Cabal has been executing false flag operations (“terrorist attacks”) to emotionally trigger human beings into sanctioning war - and, yes - genocide.

It is unbelievable how many anti-Cabal, anti-Biden people have suddenly backed these minions in their call for “retribution for Israel.” These people wilfully turn from evidence that should convince them that the ONLY side they should be taking is that of HUMAN BEINGS against the Cabal.

https://rumble.com/v3pagen...

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
17 October, 12:12
There is no Cabal and hasn’t been since 2012, no money going anywhere