Jason Webber @Haldir1970
17 October, 09:48
This meme is sadly accurate.

Smarten up any MAGA patriots who have taken a side in this latest Cabal manipulation. SMARTEN UP.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
17 October, 12:16
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Psyop of the who the State of Israel is multi-generational now.

Some equate Israel (descendents of Jacob) with the state of Israel. I understand that the "star of David" was not carried by David or Solomon.

Major cognitive dissonance on this. I have watched fragmentation in anon/digital soldier community conversations the past few weeks on this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
For me it comes down to who is truly awake and who is not.

People are desperately ignorant about the history of the current country called “Israel.”

It is the creation of Cabal Zionists. A declaration by a British lord named Balfour. 20 years later, Palestinians were forcibly displaced from their homes to make way do Jewish settlers - the new “Israelites.”

Ever since then the Cabal has been executing false flag operations (“terrorist attacks”) to emotionally trigger human beings into sanctioning war - and, yes - genocide.

It is unbelievable how many anti-Cabal, anti-Biden people have suddenly backed these minions in their call for “retribution for Israel.” These people wilfully turn from evidence that should convince them that the ONLY side they should be taking is that of HUMAN BEINGS against the Cabal.

https://rumble.com/v3pagen...
01:15 PM - Oct 17, 2023
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
RedArt Warrior @RedArt
17 October, 05:45 (E)
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
I agree this is about who is truly awake and is ready for the new world-Sadly many failed.
How are we going to live as sovereign if these events are complicated-and it's actually very simple.
People need to be firm in what the believe this is a must. If they truly believe in Q and the military operation then their deduction must come from that. If the whitehats are in control then we need to try and get what narrative they want to play out in the media. For the people that don't understand the operation they are looking at this from the narrative of the media.
They will see through their pre programmed bias.