Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
WOW......MSNBC goes against the narrative
07:00 AM - Oct 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Kelly Major @ResistanceMajorsMidwest
17 October, 10:54 (E)
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Sorry, but in 2023 I really don't care. I don't care because our country is being torn apart and our borders are open and we're about to lose everything to our invaders and be "diluted" and all the american news ever talks about is every other f**ing country but us so don't give a shit about either of those two entities right now. It's in God's hands β€οΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒŽ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
17 October, 09:36
I am always surprised how this is new information for so many people. Most of those I interact with have no idea of the situation the Palestinians live under.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
17 October, 07:20
Why does he have Tuckers voice?

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
17 October, 07:41
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
Glenn Becks voice

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
17 October, 07:22
MSNBC condemns apartied with no awareness of how their cheerled jab mandate apartied for two whole years.