LQve Trump @LoveTump
Someone said they VOTER FRAUD was mentioned at the impeachment hearings. does anybody have a clip of that?
05:50 PM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by LoveTump in this post can reply
KIK 143 @kik143
10 February, 06:43
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
I posted something on my page of a tweet Swalwell shared. This impeachment is hilarious. They are currently trying to prove that the people watching trump's speech made it to the capitol in 6min. it is a 45min walk. If people watching this really believe their cinemotography they are dumb.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KIK 143 @kik143
10 February, 06:44
In response KIK 143 to his Publication
Here is the link to an example they shared about election fraud today... https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
10 February, 06:28
I don't have the clip but it was said multiple times that Trump had "false claims of voter fraud"

Jim Sharpe @RedBaron2021
10 February, 06:10
Nobody ever said the DemoRats where smart. Time too release the proof of voter fraud!

USA DAR @buffaloalum
10 February, 05:57
Don't have video, but they did. Now Trump team has 16 hours to show their evidence of why Trump fealt there was voter fraud. Dumb move Dems.

Damian de la Iglesia @iglesia4
10 February, 05:56
They've used that as a motive for the "uprising/incitement".
I think every "house manager" has brought it up, for what I've seen. I haven't watched much becaus I can't stomach so many lies/liars.